Crepi is a first year student at Akademi High School. She was born to an average home in the north part of Buraza town. As a child she was sitting alone in elementary school. When she was in preschool, she was caught in a fire and her right eye was lost. She need to have a have a replacement eye. Her new eye allowed her to see the color of death around those about to die.
A girl named Matsuri came up to her and befriend the young girl. She inroduced her to two girls named Zatsu Yomiyama and Saiko Beibu. Crepi was the youngest out of all of them. About 3 weeks after this she took off her bandages and she saw one of her mother's friends surrounded in the color of death. She thought she was going crazy until that person died of Leukemia. She saw a few people surrounded in this and noticed they all died soon after. She told the others and Saiko thought it was cool and suggested reserching things in the occult.
They'd all grow close together and thought they'd be friends forever however, death had other plans. Matsuri and Zatsu were struck by a car and Matsuri was killed, while Zatsu lived.. Crepi was upset one of her closest friends had passed and visited Zatsu in the hospital everyday until she was released. She moroned over her, but didn't get completely depressed like Saiko did. She didn't expect Saiko to lose her mind over it and go insane over it to the point of skinning live animals to wish death on the driver. After Crepi learned it was a drunk driver, she promised she would never touch a drop of alcohol, believing it was the reason Matsuri had died. She tried telling Saiko that was the reason, but Saiko only added that on to her hate list.
Her first week of highschool she joined the Occult club and she fit right in. It was also the club Saiko and Zatsu had joined prior, so she also joined with her friends.
Crepi has crazy, dark blue hair, one purple eye, and a red eye that her hair covers. She wears the defualt uniform unless changed by the player. During Occult meetings she wears the traditional black cloak. She wears the occult choker.
Crepi is dark and mysterious. She is the spitting image of creepy and kawaii. She doesn't talk much. She can keep secrets but only dark ones. If you ever see her and try talking to her, she will freak you out within the first two minutes. She isn't the nicest ones of the Occult club.
- Saiko Beibu
- Saiko is one of Crepi's only friends and helped her get settled in the occult club. She came to Crepi in primary school when intoduced to eachother by Matsuri. Crepi is one of the only people out of a handful Saiko would not consider harming. She sees Saiko as a fitting leader and want to be like her and Oka. Her opinion is biased and Saiko only plans to promote her as president after she graduates based on their history.
- Zatsu Yomiyama
- Zatsu is Crepi's other only living friend. She sees her as an older sister and trusts her with her life. as a child, Matsuri had introduced Crepi and Zatsu, as well as Saiko to each other. She is closely bonded to her, as they share the same tragedy. That said tragedy was losing Matsuri when she was stuck by a car. Zatsu was also hit and Crepi was extremely worried about her and hugged her when she woke up in the hospital. She and Saiko are the only one she tells if someone is about to die...
- Oka Ruto
- Oka is her club's president. Crepi does listen to her as Crepi's a first year and she being a third year. She thinks Saiko would be a better for the president, but knows Saiko's only a second year. Crepi doesn't understand why Oka is so shy.
- She is an OC built from the ground up.
- This OC has won 10 fancoins so far.
- This OC has won the most fancoins out of all of Len's OCs.
- She is annoyed that there is a snack that shares a very similar name to her, a Crepe.
- She plays duel monsters; her deck is "Barrier Statues."
- Please tell us your name.
- Crepi Sakari.
- When is your birthday?
- November 1.
- Your blood type?
- B Plus.
- Please tell us your three sizes?
- Woah what?! Lay your dirty hands off of me!!!
- Tell us about your family composition.
- My sisters Saiko Beibu and Zatsu Yomiyama are students just like myself.
- What's your occupation?
- Student/Occultist/Exorcist. So um... Yeah.
- Your favourite food?
- Blackberries. They simulate the color of death.
- Favourite animal?
- Black cat. Cause fuck you, it's cliché.
- Favourite subject?
- I have none, and hate them all equally.
- Dislike subject?
- None, but I do hate them all.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about?
- Boy? I don't have time for that!
- Do you enjoy school?
- I do not enjoy hell.
- Are you in any school clubs?
- Look at my hair. If this doesn't tell you I'm in occult then you sir, are a baka.
- What's your motto?
- God made no one perfect.
- Your special skill?
- Exorcism, it comes in handy when Saiko, Zatsu, and I go spirit hunting.
- Tell us about your treasure?
- My family's ritual book.
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
- My ability to preform certain rituals.
- Your shortcomings?
- Not being as good as Saiko or Zatsu.
- Places in your memories?
- The dark corridor. I still have dreams/nightmares about it.
- What is your favourite drink?
- Raspberry wine. I simply find it delicious.
- How good can you swim?
- I don't swim, unless it's an emergency.
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- I skipped class that day.
- Your hobby or obsession?
- The supernatural, why?
- Disliked food?
- Anything sacrilegious.
- Anything you want most currently?
- For my sisters and I safe.
- Afraid of heights?
- I'm not really much of a heights person, but I'm not scared of them.
- Dislike thunder?
- No, I love it.
- Rainy or sunny?
- Raining, I hate the sun.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- Actually, I prefer a feather and a bottle of ink.
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Nails. I'm just kidding, I eat wheat.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Of course I do...
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Why the holy hell are you asking me that?! I'm a freakin' occultist, not a band member!!!
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
- Indoor with all the nights off... In the middle of the night surrounded by candles... With Saiko and Zatsu...
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- Saiko, Zatsu, and I get along fine.
- Do you have a cellphone?
- Sure.... Are you getting me number? Fuck no!!!
- How long is your commute to school?
- Creepy much?!
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Saiko and Zatsu... That's it... I don't need a lot of them...
- Your favourite sports?
- I'm not a sports person.
- How good can you cook?
- I usually only cook animals when Saiko's too lazy to.
- Favourite colours?
- Black or dark blue, if I had to name something off the top of my head.
- Anything you can never forgive?
- Anyone hurting any of my two sisters.
- How tall are you?
- About 5'7, why are you asking?
- Shoe size?
- I don't fucking know, it seems wierd you're asking me.
- Your dreams?
- Darkness and despair. That's it.
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- I never plan on getting married.
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- I do not dislike them.
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- I do enjoy to have a cup of black coffee in the morning.
- Bed time?
- When I hear the wolves howl.
- Wake up time? .
- When ever I get up.
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- A bed with crosses on it.
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Somewhat, I do have to concentrate for conducting rituals
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Sacrifice yourself.
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- I could care less.
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Left some days, right on others.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- A Shrek OC died.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- Two more took it's place. ;-;
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- The hell?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- If you can't open your mind, then shut your mouth.
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- I do not have one.
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- Hell. Just...hell.
- And summer?
- Summer ritual time, no school.
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- Night time.
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- 2016 years into the past to confirm a few things.
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- Short stories I guess.
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- Creepy and kawaii... somehow.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- How about I don't.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Pajamas with crosses on them.
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- No, and I don't expect them to.
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- It's about damn time.
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- Walk...do shit...
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Holy water, a small cross, basic occult shit...
- Western food? Japanese food?
- I could care less...
- How do you commute to school?
- Why the hell are you asking me?!
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- Do a night time ritual.
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Groan that it's time to get up.
- Where are you living right now?
- That's a weird question, you stalker.
- What kind of place is it?
- You're fucking creepy as fuck.
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- Look, just shut the fuck...
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- M-Masturi... L-losing her...
- Do you like roller coasters?
- Roller coasters are a thing I don't do.
- How's your eyesight?
- Bitch, my right eye was set on fire when I was a child. Now move on to the next question before I light you on fire and record it to show to Saiko later.
- What's your favourite holiday?
- The day of the dead. It also happens to be on my birthday...
- What job do you have in school?
- Fuck no, I'd get bored and annoyed as hell if I did.
- What do you do in your freetime?
- Hang out with my sisters, look at people with my right eye, or study my books about the demon realm.
- How long do you study every day?
- I only study them when I'm bored.
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- Saiko or Zatsu, though if YOU asked them... Saiko would cut you with a knife and Zatsu would just ignore you.
- What do you do on the weekends?
- Enjoy the fact I get to be away from hell itself.
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- A big ass spider?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- I don't give a shit to be honest.
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- I hate you for asking me so many questions.
- How many friends do you have?
- Saiko Beibu and Zatsu Yomiyama.
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Again with the creepy questions. I'm not letting you know where I live you creepy fuck, now go die!
- Are you interested in any actors?
- Why in the holy hell would I be?!
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?
- You're the creepiest, most annoying, slimiest, perviest, most disgusting piece of shit I've ever met! Your questions were so personal that I feel violated for even talking to you! Do you seriously have no life that you just ask girls about their personal lives. I hope you have a shitty day and that you have a mother fucking heart attack you pathetic piece of human filth!!!