|Appears|| Week 21|
Koibita Kobacho is the girl who purchased Pumpkin-chan. Her role on Potato-kun's week changes depending on the player's actions.
Koibita has long, dark purple hair, and orange eyes with dark eye bags around them.
She lacks any emotion. She has always accepted that she has no emotions and will never have any. The only thing she'd say she wants is to not die.
For the most part, nothing bad has happened to her and her backstory is very normal. Her family has a decent amount of money and she was born in Buraza Town.
Oka insisted Koibita join the Occult club.
She purchased Pumpkin-chan from Ritoru Shop to be used in an Occult club ritual. Shortly after purchasing, she noticed she could talk to the pumpkin and told Oka. Oka decided the pumpkin shouldn't be killed and spared her.
Potato-kun finds her weird for not understanding foods that aren't pumpkins. Koibita doesn't know this.
It's unknown how Koibita feels about Aina. But it is clear Aina isn't comfortable around her.
- If you send enough pictures of Senpai to Info-chan in More Students Mod, she will tell you how Koibita learned to speak to pumpkins.
- Many students around the school are scared of her.
- No-one has ever seen her show any emotion.
- She was originally going to have a band-aid on her face.
- It was going to be implied she got in a fight with a yet-to-be announced character just before Potato-kun's week began.