|Role||Student Council Vice President|
Merissa is a 3rd year student at Akademi High School and is the student council vice president. She lives with her mother and sisters. She is from a rather wealthy family and Merissa, being the eldest child and was forced to work constantly. Since an early childhood, she's always been pushed to the top while her sisters were usually ignored by their parents. In elementary school, she wore glasses and long poofy dresses, but stopped in middle school. She had met Takuto when they were going to elementary school. When they met, she was kind and polite to the black hair boy. They somewhat hung out after school, but she never really got to know Takuto's little sister Mie. During this time she started being class rep and working on the yearbook.
When council elections where going on, Merissa saw Megami Saiko wanting to be president. She realized she probably couldn't beat Megami and decided to run for Vice president, winning by a landslide. She was often doing small jobs for Megami. Merissa already disliked her, but faked being her friend anyway. She gained her trust enough to make decisions for Megami on some issues.
She has green eyes, eye shadow, and black hair. She wears the default uniform unless changed by the player. She tries her best to look as good as possible.
Merissa portrays herself as kind and sweet. She's always willing to help someone out if they ask her to. However, she doesn't always keep this face on one hundred percent of the time. During the time of her parents beating and using each other, she began to want to control others. She doesn't care who she hurts to get to the top. It's almost impossible to tell if she's lying or not. She's always trying to get people to work for her, and often says it's "working with her," not for her. She also prides herself on being the Student Council Vice President.
- Sohaku Homan
- Sohaku is Merissa's little sister that she was unable to spend too much time with while growing up. Their parents only paid attention to Merissa so she would become successful. This, however didn't stop Merissa from dropping everything she was doing if Sohaku wanted something or wanted to do something with her. Sohaku is the only person Merissa puts above herself.
- Takuto Mikachi
- Saiko Beibu
- Made a deal with her that if Saiko helps her, Saiko is guaranteed president of the occult club next year. Saiko is also allowed to do whatever she wants without consequence, as long as staff does not find out.
- Megami Saiko
- Mari is the student council president. Merissa pretends to get along with her and gets on her good side.
She is the one Takeru Nanami was talking to in the "I swear to fuckhabit" meme.
She's somewhat a sue, due to the final rival of the game being a sue herself.
- Please tell us your name.
- Merissa Hōman, and don't you forget it.
- When is your birthday?
- February 28 at 8:30 am.
- Your blood type?
- My blood type is "B"
- Please tell us your three sizes?
- Ask Fuckhabit. I bet it knows!!!
- Tell us about your family composition.
- Our family are into a large business and they want me to become their successor.
- What's your occupation?
- Student and Student Council Vice President.
- Your favourite food?
- Steak, mashed potatoes, and wine to wash it down with.
- Favourite animal?
- I personally think that the bunny is a rather adorable animal and I have one at home.
- Favourite subject?
- I enjoy my language classes and know three languages and plan on taking Spanish classes here soon. I can speak Japanese, English, and French.
- Dislike subject?
- Not entirely, I believe that all classes are stable and the right amount of challenging.
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about?
- What kind of question is this honestly? Do you mean romantically or just if they've crossed my mind at all for any possible reason? If you mean romantically, then no.
- Do you enjoy school?
- For the most part yes, I'm going to have to enjoy it until the council president returns.
- Are you in any school clubs?
- I am a member of the student council and I hold the title of Vice President.
- What's your motto?
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy the reason that caused you to fail in the first place.
- Your special skill?
- Define special skill...
- Tell us about your treasure?
- And why do you think I would tell you that?
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
- Politics, winning people over. I'm taking psychology classes even.
- Your shortcomings?
- I... don't want to talk about it...
- Places in your memories?
- I guess the crystal lake my family went to visit a few years ago, the water was quite reflective.
- What is your favourite drink?
- I personally like vodka... What, I may be super nice, but that doesn't mean I don't like to have a drink once in a while.
- How good can you swim?
- I'm in the top 5 swimmers in my class.
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- They don't give us our sheets back for this, so I am unable to answer this truthfully.
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Does being the Vice President count as a hobby?
- Disliked food?
- Anything with raisins, sorry. They're just not my thing.
- Anything you want most currently?
- Yes, but I believe it would be unprofessional for me to tell you this right now.
- Afraid of heights?
- I do not believe so, but I just prefer not to be up high.
- Dislike thunder?
- I mean, I don't hate it.
- Rainy or sunny?
- Sunny, it makes things much easier, and there is almost zero percent of delays.
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- Either works, it depends on the day.
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Toast, cereal, or crumpets and tea.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Ghosts aren't the only thing I believe in sweetie.
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- I can play the piano, trumpet, guitar, bass, drums, and a few others.
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
- Outdoor definitely.
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- Why would I be, I love my little sister. She's the only one I'd drop a council meeting for.
- Do you have a cellphone?
- I'm a rich little princess, you tell me.
- How long is your commute to school?
- About seven minutes, thirty-six seconds by car.
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Yes, I believe I do.
- Your favourite sports?
- I can play softball and basketball pretty well.
- How good can you cook?
- I'm still learning, but pretty well.
- Favourite colours?
- Red is one of them.
- Anything you can never forgive?
- Hurting my little sister.
- How tall are you?
- Shoe size?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?