Miyoki is a kinky and lewd girl. Miyoki lives with her roommate Emily. Her father was killed before she was born and her mother knew that she was next. So she sent Miyoki to a boarding school in hopes her child won't die. Miyoki survived, but her mother didn't and was killed only a few weeks later. At the Akademi, her roommate was a girl named Emily Roraito. Emily was one of the only girls she trusted and she told Emily everything. The purple hair girl told Miyoki everything, except for the reason she was there.
Later, the school's principal called Miyoki in for a talk, and she though she was in trouble for whoring herself out alittle bit. Much to her surprise, he wanted to talk to her about Emily. She sat down and listened to his every word, then returned to her dorm room where she lied about what the professor had told her.
When they got old enough, Miyoki lived with a couple and started going to Akademi high school. She was somewhat disappointed she didn't have anyone sharing her name that was related to her, but was happy Emily did. Miyoki then smiled as she thought of what the professor had told her so many years back. It was only a few days later they would get an apartment and like together as roommates, as they were used to.
She wears the default uniform unless customized by the player. She has sharp blue eyes and cute pink hair styled.
She is kind and gentle and is easy to get along with. Miyoki is sometimes oblivious to what's going on and will just go with things without knowing what's actually happening. She is a dreamer and day dreams about random stuff in class. She loves to ease boys into thinking they can get her and leads them on. She wants them to chase her in hopes they'll be able to have their way with her.
- Emily Roraito
- Someone she met at the Akademi, and was her roommate through all of their years there. She loves Emily as if she is a sister to her The principal of the school brought her in to tell her something about Emily, something of which Emily still does not know of. Due to this reason, she has never even hit on Emily. When they graduated from their school, they had a choice of what school to go to, and Emily choose Akademi High School because she had family there. Miyoki choose to go there to stay with Emily and they got an apartment together so they could remain roommates.
- Please tell us your name.
- Miyoki Mesu, what's yours~?
- When is your birthday?
- Why? Plan on getting me a present, baby?
- Your blood type?
- It's B+.
- Please tell us your three sizes?
- Ara Ara~ Someone's wanting to know personal info. Wanna find out~
- Tell us about your family composition.
- I live with my roommate, I don't really know any of my real family.
- What's your occupation?
- A student of Akademi High School~
- Your favourite food?
- Cum. Boys, girls, it doesn't matter on the gender.
- Favourite animal?
- A dove. I tell people this and they think I'm all lovely dovey.
- Favourite subject?
- Chemistry of the human body.
- Dislike subject?
- Math classes, matrices suck harder than a prostitute on a Friday night~!
- Is there a boy you've been thinking about?
- Maybe, maybe not... How many boys is a different story.
- Do you enjoy school?
- As of so far, yes. It's nothing like the old school Emily and I had went to, it's rather calm and relaxing here.
- Are you in any school clubs?
- Mhm, I'm in the light music club, now if only Emily would join.
- What's your motto?
- Life is sweet, don't waste it.
- Your special skill?
- Hehe, wanna find out~
- Tell us about your treasure?
- This is actually a serious question to me, and it would have to be the school photo I have from academia. I was standing next to Emily with my arm around her. A-And K-Kyoko...
- Describe yourself in a single word?
- Your forte?
- You wanna find out~?
- Your shortcomings?
- Thinking that I'm not as good as I should be.
- Places in your memories?
- The Academia...
- What is your favourite drink?
- Red Rum cause... why nawt~?
- How good can you swim?
- I can swim rather well.
- Your timing in 50-meter race?
- They never give us back the paper's ya know...
- Your hobby or obsession?
- Oh, I dunno~
- Disliked food?
- Anything you want most currently?
- Afraid of heights?
- Dislike thunder?
- Rainy or sunny?
- Do you use pencil or mechanical pencil in school?
- What do you eat for breakfast?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Can you play any musical instruments?
- Are you the outdoor or indoor type?
- Ever in quarrel with your sisters?
- Do you have a cellphone?
- How long is your commute to school?
- Do you have more friends than most?
- Your favourite sports?
- How good can you cook?
- Favourite colours?
- Anything you can never forgive?
- How tall are you?
- Shoe size?
- Your dreams?
- Do you have any marriage desires?
- Do you dislike hot drinks?
- Do you like bitter coffee?
- Bed time?
- Wake up time? .
- When you sleep, are you a bed person or futon person?
- Are you confident in your ability to concentrate?
- Do you have any tips on losing weight?
- Between warm soba and chilled soba, which do you like?
- Tell us which arm is your dominant arm.
- Tell us about something lucky that's happened lately.
- Tell us about something unlucky that's happened lately.
- What's the name of your school anthem?
- What's your favourite flower?
- What's your favourite saying?
- What's your favourite four kanji phrase?
- What comes to mind when you think about spring?
- And summer?
- What about fall?
- And then the winter?
- If you had a time machine, where would you go?
- Do you like reading manga or short stories more?
- What's your allowance?
- Tell us something a lot of people say about you.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us your weight.
- What are you capable of?
- What do you wear when you go to bed?
- Has anyone ever asked you out?
- If I told you the world would end tomorrow, what would you do?
- Tell us about your daily routine.
- What is something you always carry with you?
- Western food? Japanese food?
- How do you commute to school?
- What's the last thing you do before going to bed at night?
- What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
- Where are you living right now?
- What kind of place is it?
- What's the most interesting thing that's happened to you so far?
- What's the saddest thing that's happened to you?
- Do you like roller coasters?
- How's your eyesight?
- What's your favourite holiday?
- What job do you have in school?
- What do you do in your freetime?
- How long do you study every day?
- Who of your friends can you rely on to give you advice? To give advice?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- If you could be reincarnated, what would you want to be?
- Are the school rules really strict?
- What do you have for lunch at school? A bento? The school lunch?
- How many friends do you have?
- Do you take any detours when you go home?
- Are you interested in any actors?
- What are your thoughts on the Q&A session?